Puzzle Pick

 I finished binding this little UFO today.  I had put the quilt top aside months ago with the intention of using it for some practice quilting on the long arm.  When it's number came up on the Stashbuster's random UFO number draw I figured it was time to get on it.

A photo of the layout and size pieces to cut to make it are at the bottom of this post.  It's small but, I find it's pretty easy to increase the block size or just make more blocks if you want a bigger quilt.  I've made it several times over the years.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to give credit to the designer because I can't remember who gave it to me and there's no name on it.

                      

36" x 48"

I've had the multi-color peace symbol fabric in my stash for ages.  I'm happy to see it finally find a home. 

Cool Beans pantograph by Urban Elementz




Here's a link to a free, very similar puzzle quilt pattern made with strips posted at The Spruce Crafts.



No comments: