Fab 4 Progress

 I'm going through my UFO's, one each day, but I've also make a little progress on my other Fab 4 goals this week.

I'm on the 4th side of the quilt I wanted to bind  (UFO #32) and about halfway finished piecing the blocks for UFO #11.

My other item was to sort some short strings to use up some rectangular muslin shapes leftover from the last time I cut foundations.  Since I was reevaluating a batik UFO this morning, I pulled the sting pieces to add to batik bin.  While I had that bin out, I pulled all the short strings and partial strips.

Rather than the original pattern I had in mind, I'm using one of the suggestions give me by a Stashbuster member.  It's the free Toni pattern by GE Designs.  



I haven't done the math yet but, I'm hoping to have enough background fabric to increase the size to a 50" x 70" range.  The reason for the change is to use this odd 2 yard piece of batik I've had in my stash for awhile.   It's the one show below with the grey chevon looking design.



No comments: