Squirrels!

Squirrel, in quilter's lingo, means to see a new design and immediately  - have to pursue it.  

Right.

Now!  

The way a dog might see a squirrel and have to take off chasing it.  I've been trying to be so good and stick primarily to finishing UFO's and only allowing a small new project every now and then.  But, there are always cool ideas catching my attention, like this one.

As you can see, I took a quick screen shot with my phone.  Later, I cropped it and saved it in an album of images with the name and where i saw it.  I like to get the inspiration images printed once a month and add them to my photo album.   It usually helps keep me from dropping everything else to start it right away.
 

This squirrel didn't have me chasing it down - yet!  But, It's a great idea to use leftover chunks of fabric and easy enough to resize to fit my needs so I'm hoping to get to it one day. 


No comments: