Fab 4 Week #33

 My goals for the coming week:

Week #33

  1. Piece a frankenbatt and quilt UFO #21
  2. Assemble UFO #11 to flimsy status
  3. Piece (new start) Iris quilt pattern from pink & grey FQ's
  4. Bind UFO #44

I feel like I got a lot accomplished in my sewing room this week.UFO #11 was really tedious!  You might remember this jumbled up mess.  I'm extremely happy to see it well on it's way to becoming a quilt. 

Week #32 in review
  1. Quilt UFO #44 Done!
    I tried a new pantograph from Urban Elements called Apex #2.  As you can see, I need a lot more practice but, it was fun and looks cute on the quilt.  And, it's just quirky enough that the wobbles won't show much once the quilt has been washed and puffs up around the stitching lines.  (At least that's what I'm hoping!)

  2. Assemble UFO #21 into flimsy status. Done!
This will be quilted next week and ready to donate soon.  It's a "just get it done" project.  I had no more of the original block fabrics so I used what I had to bring it up to a 40" x 50" usable size for a kid.  The twist and turn dogs on a beach blocks were too cute to not finish, even though there were only 9 of them.  I'll use a teal minky on the back and make it a snuggly quilt for a little boy.
  
 3. Continue piecing blocks for August random UFO #11. Done!

All I can say about this one is, I'm sooooo glad those 48 blocks are done!!! :-)

   4.  Bind UFO #40  Done!  And, posted here.



I hope the coming week will be just as productive.  I'm glad I joined in posting a Fab 4 list with the Stashbuster's group.  I like jumping from project to project, (which is why I have so many unfinished ones now) and this allows me to work on several things at a time, all in separate stages and stay focused on the goal of completing them.

No comments: