Time to tame the scraps!

I'm running out of room to keep my scraps organized.  It's not that I don't have enough room but, I'm not using them fast enough to keep up.  I have a whole bin, a lot of which is cut offs from all the flimsies I've been getting quilted, to sort.

Several Stashbuster group members participate in a Scrap Busting Series.  They each choose a block and, using their scraps create several quilts using a variety of settings.  I want to participate too, not only want to but, I NEED to for the motivation to keep up with using them.

Choosing a block has been a bit of a challenge so, I decided as I work through each little bin, I'll cut for a specific block.  Sunday is my day to work on strings and scraps so it may be slow going but, the goal is consistency, not speed.  I'll be curious to see how many quilts I get made from them.  It doesn't look like all that many but, I believe they must multiply at night because the bins seem bottomless!

Edit:  I decided to choose the rail fence block for this series after Googling it last night.  So many different ideas out there that will work for all types of fabric.  I'm pretty sure that I now have more ideas than all the fabric I own would make!