Two finishes!

 I finished the two bindings on a pair of quilts on my UFO list.

The first is Good Vibrations, a pattern from Fall 2014 Quilts and More.  Click here to see the pattern maker's verions here: Craft Happy blogger Kari V.  It was my UFO #44.

It was a fun quilt to make, just a simple 2 rail block, and measures 52" x 64".


The quilting was fun and the first time I used the Apex 2 pantograph by Urban Elementz. You can see the close up of the quilting I showed here last Sunday.

The quilting worked will with this crazy backing fabric I had in my stash.


I also finished the Twisted Dogs on the Beach Quilt, my UFO #21.  I had 9 random twist blocks and just added some strips to bring it up to a usable 40" x 50" size for a kid donation quilt.  Nice soft, cuddly minky on the back.  I'm happy the blocks finally found a home!


Here's the version I made with cats on the beach a few years ago, only I twisted those blocks twice instead of once like I did with the dogs..  



No comments: