FAB 4 Week #37

My Fab 4 are going to be pretty boring for the next couple of months.  There are only 15 weeks left in the year.  How can that be?  Oh well, as my husband is fond of saying, it is what it is.

I plan to make a big push to get as many UFOs finished this year as I can and *hopefully* only carry 12 into 2022.  I've narrowed down the 12 that I don't think I'll get to this year and noted them on my UFO list.

I'm still wanting to alternate between the more and less tedious projects among those left.   This is a good time to work on 3 Yard Quilts and sew along (from home) with the Heartstrings members meeting in Maine this week.

Here are my goals for this week (although I have high hopes of finishing all four quilts).

Week 37

  1. Bind 3 Yard Quilt Town Square
  2. Quilt 3 Yard Quilts Soho & Roman Holiday
  3. Piece 3 Yard Quilt Brick Street UFO #34
  4. Trim Blue String Blocks

Week #36 In Review

  1. Add borders to UFO#11 Done!
  2. Either restash or work on Halloween wall hanging kit Done!  (I'll be flinging the kit at the next guild meeting since the pieces were tiny)
  3. Work on alternate blocks for Scrap Busting Series #3 (to use with the orphans in the Civil War scrap bin) Not Done.  I decided to work on UFO #11 instead and, I'm quilting it tomorrow.
  4. Finish piecing blue string blocks Done!

Even though I did finish piecing the 48 blue string blocks, the bin I was working out of is still over half full.  




No comments: