In a Flash

Several Heartstrings group members have been making quilts from the Fabric Cafe 3 Yard Quilt patterns.  I have 2 to bind, 2 to quilt, and one that's #34 on my UFO list from last year.

I finished binding one of them today.  It's the In a Flash pattern from the book Quick as a Wink.  Quilted with In and Out circles by Urban Elementz.




I'm hoping to get several of them finished next week.  While some of the group members are meeting in Maine, a few of us will be sewing at home.

I'd like to finish one UFO a week so I'll make sure to get that #34 done!  The two that need quilting are made from the same fabric and I have a big enough backing piece that I can quilt them at the same time.  Not only will I be able to cross another UFO off the list but, by finishing the others, I'll make sure I don't carry any new starts into next year as an unfinished project!

These 3 Yard Quilts are fun and fast to make.

No comments: