FAB 4 Week # 38

 I've been really busy this last week so I thought about my Fab 4.  I just didn't take time to post it.  I had some long arm design boards I wanted to sell so I could purchase some new ones.  Luckily, they all sold but then came the fun part.  Packing and shipping!  I'm anxious to get some new designs to work with.  I'm not that great at free hand and my machine has a little more vibration that the last one I owned so pantographs are doable, if the design isn't too intricate.

So, here is my plan for this week.  It's difficult to not get dragged too far in with the SAHRR (stay at home round/row robin).  I'm still determined to make finished UFOs my primary goal this year so my focus has to stay there.

Week #38

  1. Quilt August random UFO #11
  2. Bind it
  3. Piece center/row for SAHRR
  4. Set Blue String Blocks into top

And, here's how last week went:

Week #37 In Review
  1. Bind 3 Yard Quilt Town Square Done!
  2. Quilt 3 Yard Quilts Soho & Roman Holiday Done! (and bound)
  3. Piece 3 Yard Quilt Brick Street UFO #34 Done! (quilted and bound)
  4. Trim Blue String Blocks Done!

I'm already thinking ahead to the next string quilt.  I've always wanted to make Diamonds are Forever, the quilt on the cover of this book so maybe...



2 comments:

Nikki said...

Check out the 4th photo at Garden of Quilts on tortiepoints instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_KWGvl7B7/

Someone made it with polka dot black (which I love) and laid some of the blocks differently. I am intrigued!

I have one similar to the one on the front of the block in the works, with Halloween fabric. I should finish it!

Time To Quilt said...

Thanks! I do love that border fabric in the photo too. How cool.
I bet it would be great with Halloween fabric!!! You still have time. :-)