Twister twins

 I finished a pair of quilts I made using the Twister ruler this week.  I've made this quilt several times and it's always a fun one to have on hand for practicing free motion quilting.  This was #41 on my UFO list.  


Both practice quilting designs are from the Pajama Quilter Reloaded Workbook by Dawn Ramirez.

You can't see it very well in these photos but, the first one I practiced and echo swirl.


And, the second quilt I tried dwirling.  Both were a lot of fun to do and the quilting went really fast!  So, I'll keep practicing and hope I get better at it over time.  

I'm binding February's random draw UFO #4 this week.  I'm not sure if I'll get much sewing next week between the roofers coming to reshingle our roof starting tomorrow and, camping while our house gets tented for termites next week - it's going to be hectic and crazy around here!

No comments: