Saving ideas

I'm putting all the ideas I've saved for the Scrap Busting Series in a photo album.  Walgreens had a 50% off sale so I had 75+ printed.  I've been saving digital copies to have printed when there was a sale.  (I'll start another folder on my computer with new ideas as I find them for the next photo printing sale.)  


It's nice to be able to take the pages out of the album and spread them out to decide which idea will work best with the bin of scraps I'm working on.  Some will be a combination of several ideas, some are just the setting I like and will substitute my rail fence blocks for the block used in the inspiration photo, and others might just be color combinations that I thought were interesting and didn't want to forget.

Ordering the prints was one of the chores on my list of 20 items yesterday so I'm glad to check it off.  Now I just have to put them in an album but first, I have some binding to work on!

No comments: